Author Topic: TV Doctor Visit!  (Read 1198 times)

dick

TV Doctor Visit!
« on: May 20, 2020, 07:03:50 PM »
In addition to all the Zoom meetings, I had my first doctor Televisit!  Prep was more involved as I had to provide my current medication list, height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, and breaths per minute.  Fortunately I got a new thermometer so that I could be sure I wasn't getting the high virus temp, and my heart problems had required that I get a good blood pressure cuff and machine, so with my wife's help I was able to provide all of these on the doctor's site just ahead of my Televisit. The television part was just like going to a Zoom meeting and like real life, the doctor was really busy and came on screen late. I could see and hear him clearly, and he, me. The rest was discussion of my condition, determination of what new tests I will need for my heart problem and for my next visit. The only bad part, was that my heart operation is going to have to be delayed further, but he assured me that I am doing well and that the further delay should not be a problem.
Next week, removal of a skin cancer.  Tune in to your SloBytes BB for further episodes!