Author Topic: APCUG Free Wednesday Webinars - Edge and Backup Routines  (Read 275 times)

rsutter

• Administrator
  • I cut the board twice and it's still too short.
    • View Profile
APCUG Free Wednesday Webinars - Edge and Backup Routines
« on: March 11, 2024, 08:57:40 AM »
Hello All,
What follows is a re-post of an announcement from SLO Bytes' parent Group, APCUG
Ralph Sutter
MARCH 13, 2024
WEDNESDAY WORKSHOP
9 am PT, 10 am MT, 11 am CT, 12 pm ET

THE INS & OUTS OF EDGE WITH BILL

WHY DO I NEED TO BACK UP WITH JUDY

Register here ? https://forms.gle/Luzi3ms8uHofDrcF7
After you click Submit, you will receive a pop-up acknowledgment of your registration. On March 12, after registration closes at 6 pm Pacific Time, you will receive the encrypted Zoom meeting link.

THE INS & OUTS OF EDGE. Microsoft Edge, the modern web browser developed by Microsoft, is a dynamic and ever-evolving platform. Each update introduces new features, enhancements, and optimizations to enhance your browsing experience. Whether casual or power users, exploring Edge's capabilities allows you to make the most out of your online interactions. From productivity tools to privacy features, Edge adapts to your needs, making it a versatile companion for navigating the web. So, we will dive in, discover its ins and outs, and unlock the full potential of your browsing journey!

WHY DO I NEED TO BACK UP? In today's digital age, backing up your data is essential for safeguarding against various risks and ensuring the security and accessibility of your information. By investing in backups, you mitigate the potential loss of valuable information and maintain peace of mind, knowing that your data is protected and accessible when needed. Judy is on a mission to have all attendees back up their data.