Author Topic: AI Gone Astray? - Nonsense Instructions for Building a Birdhouse  (Read 393 times)

rsutter

• Administrator
  • I cut the board twice and it's still too short.
    • View Profile
Hello All,
I am an enthusiastic woodworker.  Today, I was searching for a new project when I happened upon http://woodwoodworking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-329.html.  I couldn't tell if it was originally written in another language and machine translated into "English" or if it was an example of AI run amouk
I attempted to make sense of the following text but failed.  It read as follows
Ralph Sutter

Craft Woodwork Project

Pictures and Pancho Gaspare Arango divagation. If you're visualizing venture into the macrocosm of the woodwork simply don 't be intimate where starting keep set up all the correct note down the stairs DIYs are simple buildings with protruding out from meter Craft Woodwork Project-5. Ten articles for beginners of wood that the lack of real elements I have exponent languish that mollify relatively cheap and strong Craft Woodwork Project-5. Talk to your corrupt carpentry carpentry plans supscription magazine and techniques and tap our editors. Over 7000 wood products including the provision of hardware tools tycoon image sharpening tools carving books stone benches and amps across the paper.Keep up our pace via step-by-step instruction manual amp vitamin built Indiana work bench mudroom with angstrom rank for coats and storage element antiophthalmic.

Doug

• View Profile
Re: AI Gone Astray? - Nonsense Instructions for Building a Birdhouse
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 12:23:16 AM »
 ???  :o