Author Topic: Getting to Know Windows from An Insiders Point of View - Edge 08/12/20 @10  (Read 1129 times)

rsutter

• Administrator
  • I cut the board twice and it's still too short.
    • View Profile
Hello All,
This is a re-posting of an announcement that I received from Judy Taylour of APCUG
You will need Zoom credentials in order to join the session.
E-mail me, ralph@rsutter.com for that information. 
Ralph Sutter

Session 4 of the Windows 10 Getting to Know Windows from An Insiders Point of View workshop featuring Edge is this Wednesday, August 12. If you did not register for the Home Automation workshops, this is your last reminder email.

Edge is now a Chromium-based browser. It brings a lot of new features to the table. We will explore Edge and find out if it is the best browser.

Moderator: Bill James, APCUG Advisor, Region 8

9 am PT, 10 am MT, 11 am CT, 12 pm ET
Your Thumbnail Picture
•       We would like to see your first and last name on your thumbnail picture. If it is Gramps, Sandy’s iPad, or a phone number, etc., after you enter the workshop, please click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your thumbnail and Rename yourself OR right-click on your thumbnail > Rename.
Please go to http://www.zoom.us/download to download version 5.2.0 for the device you use to attend the meeting.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 01:05:33 PM by rsutter »