Author Topic: Startup program in Windows 10  (Read 1699 times)

dick

Startup program in Windows 10
« on: July 26, 2019, 04:04:28 PM »
When I open Windows 10, the startup program brings up my desktop and turns on a number of other programs, but does not open them on my screen.  But, it also actually opens the Amazon Music program and the Spotify music program windows on my screen, and I have to R click the icons in the task bar to close each and remove their screens before I can go to work on what I want to do. If I want either later I just click the icon on the task bar.
Is the correct way to solve this to get the Startup file open and delete those two program folders from it, or will that delete my access to them, or worse, remove the programs? If that is not the correct way, what is it?
dickJ

dick

Re: Startup program in Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 09:32:05 PM »
I was able to get to the required choices for opening the program by opening the program on computer startup and then using Right click to get the desired parameters, that is that the program does not fully open and appear fully across the screen on boot up, but clicking the icon in the Task Bar after boot up completes does turn it on fully.  Hurrah!