Author Topic: Bob Grover's Biography  (Read 4659 times)

Bob

Bob Grover's Biography
« on: May 21, 2018, 06:06:05 PM »
After five years in preparation, Bob's biography is now on the market. Google amazon.com and search for 'Always a Quest'; alternatively, Google the printer, BookLocker.com. The story has been constructed to follow Bob's entire life, childhood and youth including service in WWII, his education, academic career leading to professor of Medicine and director of a research laboratory for 25 years, followed by 35 years of retirement in California, much of that time affiliated with SLOBYTES. The talented author is Bob's wife Elise

The book is available in two forms, paperback (304 pages) black and white, and as an ebook containing exactly the same material as in the printed version, available by download.

Alan Raul suggested I put this announcement on our BBS.

Alan J. Raul

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Bob

Re: Bob Grover's Biography-PURCHASE
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 12:13:01 PM »
You would not think of it, but "Always a Quest" can be purchased from Walmart on-line store at the same price as Amazon. Further, if you purchase two or more copies, there is no shipping charge. {this is the same B/W as available previously.

Also, a new ebook version is available with all pictures in full color. It requires you obtain first KINDLE APP to read this color version. Added color sure is nice

Bob

rsutter

• Administrator
  • I cut the board twice and it's still too short.
    • View Profile
Re: Bob Grover's Biography
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 04:53:32 PM »
Hello All,
I just downloaded Bob's biography as a Kindle book, having already read it in hard copy.  The color photos really add to an already rich experience.
Ralph Sutter

Bob

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 10:52:09 AM »
Ralph, I knew ordering was not impossible.

I look forward to seeing it.

Thanks.

Bob and Elise

rsutter

• Administrator
  • I cut the board twice and it's still too short.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 06:40:14 PM »
Hello Bob,
I'll make it available at the next photo group.  Here's the link for the Kindle version
https://www.amazon.com/Always-Quest-Norma-Elise-W%C3%A4%C3%A4len-ebook/dp/B07DPGN7M2/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1532569115&sr=8-1&keywords=always+a+quest
Ralph Sutter